- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
The post Home Prices Up 6.34% Across the Country! [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Home sales numbers are leveling off, the rate of price appreciation has slowed to more historically normal averages, and inventory is finally increasing. We are headed into a more normal housing market.
The post Further Proof It’s NOT 2008 All Over Again appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
In real estate, the spring is often seen as the ideal time to buy or sell a house. The term “Spring Buyers Season” exists for a reason, as renters and those looking to move on from their current home thaw out from the winter and hit the market ready to buy.
The post 24% of Renters Believe Winter is the Best Time to Buy a Home appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Many sellers believe that spring is the best time to place their homes on the market because buyer demand traditionally increases at that time of year, but what they don’t realize is that if every homeowner believes the same thing, then that is when they will have the most competition!
The post The #1 Reason to Not Wait Until Spring to Sell Your House appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Many homebuyers think that saving for their down payment is enough to buy the house of their dreams, but what about the closing costs that are required to obtain a mortgage?
The post Buyers: Don’t Be Surprised by Closing Costs! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Existing home sales are currently at an annual pace of 5.22 million, which is up 1.4% over last month. This reverses the six-month trend of dips in sales every month.
- The inventory of existing homes is still below the 6-month supply needed for a normal market and is now at a 4.3-month supply.
- NAR’s Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun, had this to say: “After six consecutive months of decline, buyers are finally stepping back into the housing market. As more inventory enters the market and we head into the winter season, home price growth has begun to slow more meaningfully. This allows for much more manageable, less frenzied buying conditions.”
The post Existing Home Sales Slowed by a Lack of Listings [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
The top concern for most first-time home buyers is their ability to save for a down payment. According to a new survey, 36% of millennials took on a second job to make their dreams of homeownership a reality in 2017.
The post Will Your Side Hustle Buy You a House This Year? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Everyone wants a place to call home; a place that gives them a sense of security. We are currently seeing major interest from females who want to achieve this dream, and the numbers are proving it!
The post Females Are Making It a Priority to Invest in Real Estate! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Every year at this time there are many homeowners who decide to wait until after the holidays to list their homes for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays.
The post 7 Reasons to List Your House For Sale This Holiday Season appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.