Home prices have appreciated considerably over the last five years. This has some concerned that we may be in for another dramatic correction. However, recent statistics suggest home values will not crash as they did a decade ago. Instead, this time they will come in for a soft landing.
The post No Worries… Home Prices Coming in for a SOFT Landing appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
According to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey, interest rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage are currently at their lowest for 2019. Rates like these haven’t been seen since February 2018!
The post Interest Rates Hit New 12 Month Low! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Every family has a list of important dates. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, pet adoptions…and the list goes on. For 64.4 percent of households in the United States, this list includes the day they became a homeowner for first time!
The post What are the Benefits of Becoming a Homeowner? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Every three years, the Federal Reserve conducts their Survey of Consumer Finances. Data is collected across all economic and social groups. They recently released their latest survey data covering 2013-2016.
The post How Can I Increase My Family’s Net Worth? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking too much about it.
- Living within a budget right now will help you save money for down payments while also paying down other debts that might be holding you back.
- What are you willing to cut back on to make your dreams of homeownership a reality?
The post 3 Tips for Making Your Dream of Buying A Home Come True [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
With home prices softening, some are concerned that we may be headed toward the next housing crash. However, it is important to remember that today’s market is quite different than the bubble market of twelve years ago.
The post 3 Reasons Why We Are Not Heading Toward Another Housing Crash appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
The housing market has been hot for a while now. Homes have been flying off the shelves as fast as they have been listed. Buyers have been competing in bidding wars just to find a home to buy, let alone find their dream home.
The post Why A Normal Market is Just What We Need appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Many homeowners believe that rising interest rates and home prices have scared away buyers and therefore have not listed their houses for sale. However, the truth is that buyers who were unable to find a home last year are out in force, and there are even more coming!
The post 2019 Will Be a Great Year for Buyers AND Sellers appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
In a CNBC article, self-made millionaire David Bach explained that: “The biggest mistake millennials are making is not buying their first home.” He goes on to say that, “If you want to build real financial security, real wealth for your lifetime, then you need to buy a home.”
The post Millionaire To Millennials: Don’t Get Stuck Renting A Home… Buy One! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Every year United Van Lines conducts their National Movers Study by tracking their customer’s movement state-to-state over the course of the year.
- Vermont claimed the top spot of states with the highest percentage of inbound residents following a campaign that covered relocation costs for skilled workers who moved to the state.
- The most common response for why someone relocated to another state was for a new job or company transfer.
The post Where Did Americans Move in 2018? [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.